lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Ismail <it.is.ism...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene [3.0] Skip Matching Document.
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:26:20 GMT
Can we skip matching lucene document by using custom collector or some
other way. Like I want to bring all document created by user xxx on
specific date but after we got a match, we want to run some logic which
figure out either the document is acceptable or not. We cannot specify
criteria in lucene query as we have to compare creation dates of documents.

Like I have a index with book title & rating [in number], I want to find
all books which have word "smart" in title also book with highest rating.
Like 2 books having word "smart" in title but one has rating 5 & other has
rating 12 then i want only 1 record i.e. book with rating 12
I am using Lucene 3.0

--
Thanks
Muhammad Ismail