lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Terry Smith <sheb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What on earth is FilteredQuery.explain doing?
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:39:44 GMT
TX,

Let's make it reproducible first as I can't replicate the second failure.
If it's still a bug we'll create a new Jira ticket for it as this bug
wasn't fixed explicitly by LUCENE-6601, rather as a side effect.

I've created a new branch on my github fork of the source code at
https://github.com/shebiki/lucene-solr/commits/explain-bug-tx to show the
patch and your test. It contains just one commit:
https://github.com/shebiki/lucene-solr/commit/5f51944ccbd6b6622ab734e6567b24f7cb01d06c

Does this work for you? If not, let me know which version of Lucene you are
using and I'll rebase the patch and help narrow down the failure.

--Terry