lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ravikumar Govindarajan <ravikumar.govindara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete Parents without any children...
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 10:09:53 GMT
An unrelated question…

I came across a JIRA issue where you tried compressing Terms-Dictionary
just before writing and achieved reduction in storage space…

Was it abandoned because of Terms-Dict intensive queries like Fuzzy etc..
din't behave well?

Currently we don't have plans of providing queries like Fuzzy/Re-spell
etc.. and thought could benefit from it

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Ravikumar Govindarajan <