lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From 丁儒 <bfore...@126.com>
Subject Re:Re: ignore score and weight in lucene search
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 04:22:48 GMT

It seems that ConstantScoreQuery use the Weight and Score of  the Query it wrapperd, like
TermWeight and TermScorer , so it can't speed up the search, because the weight and score
is still calculated. Maybe i make it wrong, but i did some test, the search time of ‘ new
ConstantScoreQuery(new TermQuery)’ is the same as 'new TermQuery'.