lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alan Woodward <a...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Re: ignore score and weight in lucene search
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:49:03 GMT
What version of lucene are you using?  From Lucene 5.1 you can tell queries to not report scores,
which will give you the speedup you require here.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 30 Jul 2015, at 05:22, 丁儒 wrote:

> It seems that ConstantScoreQuery use the Weight and Score of  the Query it wrapperd,
like TermWeight and TermScorer , so it can't speed up the search, because the weight and score
is still calculated. Maybe i make it wrong, but i did some test, the search time of ‘ new
ConstantScoreQuery(new TermQuery)’ is the same as 'new TermQuery'.