lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: delete one document from index not working
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 13:57:27 GMT
You should not setTokenized(true) for your id field?  This splits it
into tokens according to your analyzer.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 7:40 AM, Behnam Khoshsafar
<b.khoshsafar@hamgam.ir> wrote:
> I'm using Lucene 5.1.0 to index a document and search it. I have a lot of documents,
over 1000000, which are stored in a database. When I start running the project for the first
time, I use Lucene to index these documents. Now I want to delete one document from the database
and indexes. I also choose an id for each index. I am using the following command to delete,
but it's delete all index.