lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Đạt Cao Mạnh <caomanhdat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene deleteDocument
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 15:48:05 GMT
You can check following possibilities :
- doc.id.toString() return same string for all of your documents.
- your tokenstream for doc.id.toString() return same token for all of your
documents. Ex: id "1 23" -> {"1","23"}. id "1 56" -> {"1","56"}. So when
you delete document by using iw.deleteDocuments(new Term("id", "1")) it
will delete both documents.

--
*Best regards,*
*Cao Mạnh Đạt*

*D.O.B : 31-07-1991Cell: (+84) 946.328.329E-mail: caomanhdat317@gmail.com
<caomanhdat317@gmail.com>Hanoi University of Science and TechnologySchool
of information & communication technologyClass : Computer Science K54*