lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DocValue not replicated
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 22:26:32 GMT
What kinds of warmup times are you seeing? It's possible that your
autowarm settings are taking longer than your poll interval and
it just _looks_ like the second replication is the one that actually
changes things.

And a second possibility is that you have some kind of page or browser
caching in place and you're not really going to Solr when you
think you are. You should be seeing a query come through your Solr
logs so if you see that, _and_ you're sure your autowarm is done
_and_ you're sure you committed on the master _and_ the doc values
don't update, then maybe we have a JIRA here..... But there are
a lot of _and_ clauses in there.....

Erick