lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Tomoko Uchida <tomoko.uchida.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DirectoryReader.open(commit, termInfosIndexDivisor) has gone at 5.0 ?
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 15:52:37 GMT
Hi Mike,

Thank you,
I feel safe to remove the "terminfos index divisor" feature from Luke.

All,

This is my local branch of Luke for Lucene 5. Build is OK and major
functions seems to work fine, but not fully tested. Your feedback is
welcome.
https://github.com/mocobeta/luke/tree/5x_support

If you find any problems, please leave comments here!
https://github.com/DmitryKey/luke/pull/27

Thanks,
Tomoko