lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jason Wee <peich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java8 and lucene version
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 02:47:26 GMT
The difficult way is to go through lucene code and read if is work with
java 8. If you can duplicate the index created with lucene 2.9.4, perhaps
you can try to upgrade java in test environment, it should give some direct
indication or result (for example, exception, index cannot write/read, etc)
immediately.

hth

jason