lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: StandardTokenizerImpl generation question
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2015 08:34:22 GMT
Hi,

the documentation is this file is not really up-to-date.

If you want to regenerate the jflex files, it is recommended to use the build script of Lucene.
If you type "ant regenerate" or "ant jflex" (in the folder of the analysis module), the build
system will download the correct version of JFlex and regenerate the scripts. Currently this
is version 1.6.0. The warning was primarily there because of older versions of JFlex that
used the Unicode version of  the JVM which is no longer the case.

Could you may be open an issue to update the documentation in the files?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen