lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From chrisbamford <chrisbamf...@chrisbamford.plus.com>
Subject RE: Filtering question
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:44:34 GMT
Hi Uwe,

I guess you're probably a fed up with me and I apologise for the
hassle.
I realise I have asked a lot of questions in the last few days.

If you get a little time could you please have a think about this
problem as I am currently unable to move forward with it - I have tried
all the suggestions from you, Shai and Ian, but nothing drives the query
correctly to make the BDV filter work properly.
I have tried numerous things at my end, including stepping through with
the debugger, although I confess I get lost in there pretty quickly :-)

Kind regards,

- Chris