lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Maisnam Ns <maisnam...@gmail.com>
Subject occurrence of two terms with the highest frequency
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:42:59 GMT
Hi,

Can someone help me with this use case.

Use case: Say there are 4 key words 'Flying', 'Shooting', 'fighting' and
'looking' in100 documents to search for.

Consider 'Flying' and 'Shooting' co- occurs (together) in 70 documents
where as

'Flying and 'fighting' co- occurs in 14 documents

'Flying' and 'looking' co-occurs in 2 documents and so on.

I have to list them in order or rather show them on a web page
1. Flying , Shooting -70
2. Flying , fighting - 14
3 Flying , looking -2

How to achieve this and please tell me what kind of query is this
co-occurrence frequency.
Is this possible in Lucene.And how to proceed .

Please help and thanks in advance.

Regards