lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Tomoko Uchida <tomoko.uchida.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High frequency terms in results document....
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 07:10:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm afraid there are no easy or straight way for your requirement.
I would try create an temporary tiny index from search results on the fly
in memory, and get top N terms from it by HighFreqTerms.
http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_10_3/misc/org/apache/lucene/misc/HighFreqTerms.html
(The logic is almost same to Luke's top N terms feature)

I have not tried ant not sure about this is practical approach in
performance, just an idea...

Hope for it's help
Tomoko