lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Clemens Wyss DEV <clemens...@mysign.ch>
Subject AW: Lucene 5 : createComponents without reader
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:18:14 GMT
Got this one sorted out. I was still referencing the 4.x lucene-analyzers.jar which required
the reader ;)
Sorry for the noise!

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Clemens Wyss DEV [mailto:clemensdev@mysign.ch]
Gesendet: Montag, 23. Februar 2015 12:42
An: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Lucene 5 : createComponents without reader

My custom Analyzer had the following (Lucene 4) impl of createComponents:
protected TokenStreamComponents createComponents ( final String fieldName,
			final Reader reader )
	{
		Tokenizer source = new KeywordTokenizer( reader );
		TokenStream filter = new LowerCaseFilter( source );
		return new TokenStreamComponents( source, filter );
	}
As of Lucene 5 the signature of createComponents was changed to:
TokenStreamComponents createComponents ( String fieldName )

How do I get the "current" reader in Lucene 5?