lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Koelliker <IKoelli...@axsone.com>
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:10:57 GMT
Hello,
We are seeing some weird instances of index corruption periodically when using Lucene 2.9.4.
There are two specific cases we are seeing.

1)      We are using the compound format and have noticed that sometimes we get errors when
searching noting that files are missing (i.e. .fnm, .fdt, etc.) even though we have a .cfs
file

2)      We have an index that is searchable but it appears that the stored terms for some
of the documents have been lost (i.e. searching is successful, but the expected stored terms
for those messages are not there). Running the CheckIndex tool on this index fails.

Any ideas how these scenarios could occur? Are there any known issues in Lucene 2.9.4 that
would cause this to happen?

Thanks,
Ian