lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jack Krupansky <jack.krupan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Similarity formula documentation is misleading + how to make field-agnostic queries?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 22:58:23 GMT
File a Jira for this particular doc fix since it is significant and not
just mere worksmithing. Better yet, submit a patch since that's Javadoc,
although the exact form of the doc fix might be debatable, so I general
description of the problem should be sufficient, unless you feel motivated.

-- Jack Krupansky