lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SegmentCommitInfos and live/deleted files
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:29:46 GMT
files are either per-segment or per-commit.

the first only returns per-segment files. this means it won't include
any per-commit files:
* segments_N itself
* generational .liv for deletes
* generational .fnm/.dvd/etc for docvalues updates.

the second includes per-commit files, too. it doesnt include the
segments_N itself because your code passes 'false' for that.