lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jigar Shah <jigaronl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Faceted Search Hierarchy
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 14:55:16 GMT
Yes, Agree,

Updates in hierarchy is very common use-case. And seeing path components in
different hierarchy is not accepted by customers.

In some cases relating based on path components makes sense.

Just out of interest, can it be ever done with Lucene, by some
customization, or some attempts made for this.

Thanks