lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Priyanka Tufchi <priyanka.tuf...@launchship.com>
Subject Boolean Search Query is not workng
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 07:17:44 GMT
Hi ALL

I am  working on a project which uses lucene for searching . I am
struggling with boolean based Query : Actual Scenario is

e.g
 In Query, if I give house home flat
 then
 inside It should search house or home or flat  but I want to give them
with weightage  like house and home  should get high weigh and flat should
get less then rest.
If document contain "Home"  .Lucene search should not go for house  and
flat.

I searched on Internet for some good stuff but not able to find any code
sample or proper syntax for reference .

Thanks
Priyanka

--
Launchship Technology  respects your privacy. This email is intended only
for the use of the party to which it is addressed and may contain