lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Kothwal <nitin.koth...@sarvaha.com>
Subject Re: Boolean Search Query is not workng
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:04:33 GMT
Hi Priyanka

Construct three different termqueries for house, home and flat. Now for
first two termqueries you can set boost on them by setBoost(float b)
method of TermQuery class. Now above three termqueries will be clauses
of your boolean query, with OCCUR.SHOULD and search in normal way. This
may help you.

-Nitin