lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Clemens Wyss DEV <clemens...@mysign.ch>
Subject AW: LowercaseFilter, preserveOriginal?
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:55:22 GMT
> I very much preserveOriginal="true" when applying the
>ASCIIFoldingFilter for (german)suggestions
Must revise my statement, as I just noticed that the original token is just appended tot he
stream/token e.g.
"chamaleon chamäeleon"
And suggest returns the two, whereas I'd like to have the original only ...

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Why does the LowecaseFilter, opposed to the ASCIIFoldingFilter, have no preserveOriginal-argument?

I very much preserveOriginal="true" when applying the ASCIIFoldingFilter for (german)suggestions