lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "tomas.kalas" <kala...@email.cz>
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:29:57 GMT
Hello,
i have a question how Lucene indexes? I have sentence and tokenized it at
tokens and index save only tokens?Or original sentence too ? When i want to
see for example sentence with id 1, it lucene build this sentence from
tokens where are saved in index? Or the sentence is indexed too ?And when i
use Synonym filter, or some Language filter, this words are indexed too, or
loaded from some external files?  I hope so my question is clear. Thanks.