lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Tomoko Uchida <tomoko.uchida.1...@gmail.com>
Subject o.a.l.u.fst package's sample code might be outdated?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:32:12 GMT
Hi,

I run the "FST Construction example:" code in package.html with lucene
4.10.2, and saw a compile error.
http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_10_2/core/index.html

Error ocurred at this line.
builder.add(Util.toIntsRef(scratchBytes, scratchInts), outputValues[i]);

Consulting with Javadoc, I found Util.toIntsRef() method takes
IntsRefBuilder as 2nd argument instead of IntsRef.
http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_10_2/core/index.html?org/apache/lucene/util/fst/Util.html

So, I changed scrachInts variable's type, from IntsRef  to IntsRefBuilder.
And it worked fine.
It seems to be there are some FST API changes at 4.10.

Am I correct? (And is this already filed?)

Regards,
Tomoko