lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From patel mrugesh <patelmruge...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Facet Result Order
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 06:37:20 GMT

Hi All,
I am working on Lucene Facet now a day and facet seems working fine. Just one thing that come
to my attention is, order of facet results get changed if there is same total count.
For example, for country facet following results have been noticed.
First time:
- USA(10)- India(9)- UK(9)

When refreshed, second time,
- USA(10)- UK(9)
- India(9)
When refreshed, third time,
- USA(10)- India(9)- UK(9)
It would be great if I can have same result every time, I mean order of the result should
come same even there is count is same ( in our example either India should come second every
time or UK should come second time every time).

Thanks in advance,Mrugesh