lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sokolov <msoko...@safaribooksonline.com>
Subject Re: including self-joins in parent/child queries
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:24:15 GMT
Nice example, Greg; yes I can see how this can all become a little
bewildering if you mix documents of different types having the same
field.  Keeping in mind that types are not really represented in the
index, but are really just mental constructs we impose, it's not all
that surprising they don't always respect the boundaries we have in mind.

-Mike