lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Clemens Wyss DEV <clemens...@mysign.ch>
Subject AW: [suggestions] fetch terms from a FilterAtomicReader(subclass)?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:08:29 GMT
Salut Olivier,
would you mind providing me your Suggester-class code (or the relevant snippets) as an ideal
jump-start?

-Clemens

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Olivier Binda [mailto:olivier.binda@wanadoo.fr]
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Oktober 2014 11:51
An: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [suggestions] fetch terms from a FilterAtomicReader(subclass)?

On 10/27/2014 07:32 AM, Clemens Wyss DEV wrote:
> Is it possible to fetch the terms of a FilterAtomicReader in order to provide suggestions
from a subset of all documents in an index?

Yes, it is possible.
I do it by feeding a custom Dictionary with a custom InputIterator in the lookup.build() method
for WFSTCompletionLookup

Suggestions are preprocessed once at runtime

> So my target is to "provide suggestions from a subset of all documents in an index".
I provide different suggestions relevant to the languages chosen by my users