lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From András Péteri <apet...@b2international.com>
Subject Re: Query nested document
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 06:51:57 GMT
Hello Aurélien,

I believe the approach you described is what Elasticsearch is taking with
nested documents, in addition to indexing parent and child documents in a
single block. See the "sidebar" at the bottom of [1] and the sections
labeled "nested" of [2] for more details.

Michael's blog post on BlockJoinQuery [3] is also relevant in this regard.

[1]
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/mapping-nested-type.html
[2]
http://www.elasticsearch.org/blog/managing-relations-inside-elasticsearch/