lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jigar Shah <jigaronl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception from FastTaxonomyFacetCounts
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 09:15:42 GMT
In my application i have two intances of SearcherManager.

1) SearcherManager with 'applyAllDeletes = true' which is used by Indexer.
(Works in NRT mode, deletes should be visible to it, also i have
ControlledRealTimeReopenThread, which refeshes searcher)
2) SearcherManager with 'applyAllDeletes = false' which is used by searcher
(Only performs search, javadoc says, we may gain some performance if
'false', as it will not wait for flushing deletes,).

I have intoduced Taxonomy Facets in my applicaiton. Should i replace both
SearcherManager by SearcherTaxonomyManager (one with applyAllDeletes=true
and another applyAllDeletes=false)

Will "IndexSearcher" and "TaxonomyReader" be in sync, in both
SearcherTaxonomyManager ?