lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mikael Sola <mikael.sola.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Reverse search : search docs in user query ?
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 10:30:07 GMT
Hi all,
I have a special use case to implement, and I couldn't achieve it with a a
solution combining expected behavior and performance.
My goal is to identify specific terms inside the user query, to restrict
following queries.
To be more factual : if the user queries "walmart black socks", I would
like to find "walmart" from a dedicated brands index, eventually using
fuzzy logic, and use this match to filter "black socks" query on a products
Thanks for your suggestions,
Mikael