lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sokolov <msoko...@safaribooksonline.com>
Subject Re: real infix suggester, not AnalyzingInfixSuggester
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:22:45 GMT
Have you considered combining the AnalyzingInfixSuggester with a German
decompounding filter?  If you break compound words into their
constituent parts during analysis, then the suggester will be able to do
what you want (prefix matches on the word-parts).  I found this project
with a quick google search:
https://github.com/jprante/elasticsearch-analysis-decompound; I don't
know how good it is or whether it fits with your environment, but it
could be a start.

-Mike