lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Binda <olivier.bi...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: [suggestions] fetch terms from a FilterAtomicReader(subclass)?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:51:24 GMT
On 10/27/2014 07:32 AM, Clemens Wyss DEV wrote:
> Is it possible to fetch the terms of a FilterAtomicReader in order to provide suggestions
from a subset of all documents in an index?

Yes, it is possible.
I do it by feeding a custom Dictionary with a custom InputIterator
in the lookup.build() method for WFSTCompletionLookup

Suggestions are preprocessed once at runtime

> So my target is to "provide suggestions from a subset of all documents in an index".
I provide different suggestions relevant to the languages chosen by my users

> Note:
> I have an "equal" discussion ongoing in the solr-mailinglist. But I thought I'd might
ask in the core-of-solr (i.e. lucene)-mailinglist,  too ;)