lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: How to properly use Levenstein distance with ~ in Java
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 11:50:08 GMT
What is the value of the "qf" parameter? You don't have an explicit field
name such as "title" in your query string, "q".

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Aleksander Sadecki
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 11:46 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: How to properly use Levenstein distance with ~ in Java

Hi,

I have got a SOLR instance on my local machine with samples of data. When I
run in myhost:8083/solr/#/mycore/query a query: title:taverna it gives me 4
results. When I make a mistake, for instance: title:taveranx it gives me 0
results but with '~' it finds all of the 4 samples which have been found
before.

I am trying to add Levenstein distance in my Java code.

I have got a piece of code:

import org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServer;
// ...
private SolrServer solrServer // ...
QueryResponse originalResponse = solrServer.query(solrQuery);

here you can find how my variable solrQuery looks like:
http://oi59.tinypic.com/izmiwk.jpg

and no documents have been found.

Can someone tell me where could be a mistake?

Thank you in advance
Alex