lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From aditya_pratap <contacttoadity...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene IndexWriter created write.lock and on commit the thread locks permanently.
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:38:27 GMT
Hi,

When IndexWriter initializes it creates write.lock into the index directory.
And after the writer.close() it automatically deleted from there and I am
able to see several files containing extension fdx, fdt, si and many more.
This process works fine in windows but in case of linux (Red Hat server
version) the processing just stuck in writer.commit() method, and in the
index directory I can see only write.lock file. Please help me out.

Thanks!!