lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From parth_n <nagar...@asu.edu>
Subject Lucene Java Caching Question
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 16:36:38 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am using a Lucene application from a JAVA IDE. I have this following
scenario:

I run my java application (set of spatial queries) to get the execution time
and results for the queries. The application is terminated. Whenever I
re-run the application with the same set of queries, the execution time is
very low comparative to the first run. So I am assuming that there is some
caching going on, but where is this stored? I have checked the index folder
(where I have created the spatial index), and no files have been updated.

I have looked on for similar question on this forum, but it seems no one has
come across this particular problem.