lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject NOTICE: Seeking Moderators for java-user@lucene
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:51:09 GMT

Hey folks,

I was on facation for the psat 7 days - 6 days ago someone sent an email
directly to the java-user moderator list asking for subscription help and
never got any response -- indicating that all of our other list moderators
are either no longer active, or just happened to be on vacation the exact
same time as me.

In anyase: time for another round of "Do you want to be a moderator?"

Being a moderator is really easy, details of what's involved posted
here...

...in general, being a good moderator typically requires ~30 seconds of
work a day skimming emails and occasionally hitting reply (usually blank
replies to the automated system, occasionally a reply with a link to the
unsubscribe info page)

If you would like to be a moderator, or if you are already a moderator and
would like to continue to be a moderator, please reply back to this
message.  If you would like to use an alternative email address for
moderation, please include that address in your reply (else i'll use the
one you send your mail from)

After a few days (probably on friday?) i'll file an infra request to
replace all current moderators with the new list of volunteers.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/