lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: getting exception while deploying on axis 2
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 10:12:50 GMT
Hi,

This may be related to packaging as "aar" file - never heard about that before. It looks like
this is a JAR file containing all the service classes (including Lucene), so this looks like
what I explained as "uber-jar". All JAR files seem to get unpacked and then again packed together
as an .aar file (which is a special JAR, too). Maybe this step misses to add the the META-INF/services
folder.

Sorry I cannot help here more.

Uwe

-----