lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: getting exception while deploying on axis 2
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 20:53:14 GMT
Hi,

this happens if you don't use the *original* JAR files of Lucene. If you repackage them, be
sure to include the META-INF/services folders, and if multiple Lucene JAR files are included,
merge the entries in the services files from all of them. Yu can do this with the Maven Shade
Plugin and its resource transformers.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler