lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: AnalyzingInfixSuggester questions
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 21:48:01 GMT
I think we should expose commit?  Can you open an issue?

And fix the NPEs to be a more informative exc?  E.g.
IllegalStateException w/ a reasonable message ...

You should be able to init AIS on a previously built suggester, not
.build() it every time your application starts...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com