lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Charegaonkar <mahesh.charegaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Speed up searching on index created using JdbcDirectory
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:57:06 GMT
Hi Lucene masters,

I was using lucene couple of years back. We have developed application
which uses lucene's JdbcDirecory feature. Using JdbcDirecory we have
writing and reading data from database.

Over the time data has increased tremendously and that why we are facing
performance issue with searching. I am using Lucene core jar 2.4 and JDK 5.
Could you please suggests good ways to increase the performance.

I have limitation to use JDK5 , so suggest the changes which will be
supported by JDK5 with any new API in lucene.

Thanks
Mahesh