lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Robust Links <pey...@robustlinks.com>
Subject Re: Custom solr.TrieDateField collector
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:31:47 GMT
Apologize, used the wrong hotkeys that sent the message prematurely.

-------------
Hi

I have a SOLR (4.7.1) tire DateField with dates. I would like to retrieve
the values of this field via a custom lucene collector. For String fields I
use the following pattern

BinaryDocValues field =
FieldCache.DEFAULT.getTerms(ctx.reader(),"entitledsites",false);

in setNextReader() method, and then use

BytesRef t = new BytesRef();

field.get(doc, t);

if (t.bytes != BytesRef.EMPTY_BYTES) {

   do somethin

}

in the collect() method.

What would be the appropriate way to retrieve tdate fields?

thank you