lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sheng <sheng...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions for facets search
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:35:27 GMT
I actually have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to get the facet label for a particular document? The
reason we want this is we'd like to allow users to see tags for each hit in
addition to the taxonomy for his/her search.

2. Is it possible to re-index the facet cache without reindexing the whole
lucene cache, since they are separated? We have a dynamic list of faceted
fields, being able to quickly rebuild the whole facet lucene cache would be
quite desirable.

Again, I am using lucene 4.7, thanks in advance to your answers!

Sheng