lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Pradeep Bhattiprolu <bpradeep.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speed up searching on index created using JdbcDirectory
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 23:24:38 GMT
 trace the DB operation Lucene is performing for your search operation and pass on the explain
plan to the list.
There is little you can do to tune this from a Lucene point of view but you can probably tune
the database to perform this operation faster.
This solution would just get you going for now.
Using Lucene file system indexing is the best option. You can encrypt the indexes if you don't
want them to be in clear, but that would add its own overhead.

- Pradeep