lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ralf Heyde <ralf.he...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: Questions for facets search
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 05:08:30 GMT
For 1st: from Solr Level i guess, you could select (only) the document by uniqueid. Then you
have the facets for that particular document. But this results in one additional query/doc.

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry 10-Smartphone.
  Originalnachricht
Von: Sheng
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. August 2014 23:35
An: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Antwort an: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Questions for facets search

I actually have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to get the facet label for a particular document? The
reason we want this is we'd like to allow users to see tags for each hit in
addition to the taxonomy for his/her search.

2. Is it possible to re-index the facet cache without reindexing the whole
lucene cache, since they are separated? We have a dynamic list of faceted
fields, being able to quickly rebuild the whole facet lucene cache would be
quite desirable.

Again, I am using lucene 4.7, thanks in advance to your answers!

Sheng