lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Speed up searching on index created using JdbcDirectory
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 21:48:39 GMT
Hi,

there is no need to have an index in a relational database. Lucene indexes are commonly stored
as files on local disks. Use FSDirectory subclasses to do this!

For more details about performance problem, you should maybe give us more details.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen