lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Salem" <csa...@mainsequence.net>
Subject RE: escaping characters
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:03:29 GMT
I'm not using Solr.  Here's my code:

FSDirectory fsd = FSDirectory.open(new File("C:\\indexes\\Lucene4"));

IndexReader reader = DirectoryReader.open(fsd);

Analyzer analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_4_9, getStopWords());

BooleanQuery.setMaxClauseCount(100000);

QueryParser qptemp = new QueryParser(Version.LUCENE_4_9, "resume_text",analyzer);
qptemp.setAllowLeadingWildcard(true);
qptemp.setDefaultOperator(QueryParser.AND_OPERATOR);

Query querytemp = qptemp.parse("resume_text: (LS\\/MS)");

System.out.println(querytemp.toString());
TopFieldCollector tfcollector = TopFieldCollector.create(new Sort(), 20, false, true, false,
true);

ScoreDoc[] hits;
searcher.search(querytemp, tfcollector);
hits = tfcollector.topDocs().scoreDocs;
long resultCount = tfcollector.getTotalHits();

reader.close();