lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Cemo <cemalettin....@gmail.com>
Subject usage of CollationAttributeFactory StandardTokenizer Analyzer
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:04:18 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use CollationAttributeFactory with a custom analyzer. I am
using StandardTokenizer with CollationAttributeFactory as in
org.apache.lucene.collation.CollationKeyAnalyzer.

   protected TokenStreamComponents createComponents(String fieldName,
                                                    Reader reader) {
      final Tokenizer source = new StandardTokenizer(matchVersion,
attributeFactory, reader);
      TokenStream result = new StandardFilter(matchVersion, source);
      result = new TurkishLetterRemoverLowerCaseFilter(result);
      result = new StopFilter(matchVersion, result, stopwords);
      return new TokenStreamComponents(source, result);
   }

But I could not be successful. Can someone show me an example of
CollationAttributeFactory usage with a custom analyzer?