lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Faceted Search User's Guide for Lucene 4.8.1
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:05:30 GMT
Hi

We removed the userguide long time ago, and replaced it with better
documentation on the classes and package.html, as well as demo code that
you can find here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/lucene_solr_4_8/lucene/demo/src/java/org/apache/lucene/demo/facet/

You can also look up some blog posts that I wrote a while ago on facets,
that explain how they work and some internals, even though the code
examples are not up-to-date w/ latest API changes:

http://shaierera.blogspot.com/2012/11/lucene-facets-part-1.html
http://shaierera.blogspot.com/2012/11/lucene-facets-part-2.html
http://shaierera.blogspot.com/2012/12/lucene-facets-under-hood.html
http://shaierera.blogspot.com/2013/01/facet-associations.html