lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Spatial Question: How to retrieve all results within a bounding box?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 03:20:46 GMT
Yes; as I said in my last sentence: "You’ll see a difference of Document vs
StoredDocument with 4x”.

As to SimpleCollector not being in 4x (I didn’t check but I’ll take your
word for it) — the bottom line is that you need to write a Collector, and a
simple one at that.

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley