lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Fellah <stepha...@imagemattersllc.com>
Subject How to store custom token attribute in Lucene Index ?
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 17:34:54 GMT
Hi,

I want to create a Lucene analyzer for RDF nodes. RDF nodes can have
multiple types (uri, bnode, plain literal, plain literal with language,
typed literal with datatype). While analyzing the term, I want to create a
RDFNodeTypeAttribute, LanguageAttribute and DatatypeAttribute to store
respectively the type of RDF node, the language of the literal and the
datatype attribute. My question is how these attributes can be stored in
Lucene index. Do I have to write a custom Codecs ? Do I have to use the
PayloadAttribute ? How can I leverage these attributes once stored in the
index for my search ?

Thank you for your help

--
Stephane Fellah